November 17th-20th: Doubletree Inn on Market St. Dallas, Texas
A warm welcome and an invitation to participate in the JFK Historical Group’s annual conference — reserve now for the best selection of rooms and airline flights!
Come to Dallas in November — A Note from the Host
[From] Professor David Denton, Chairman of the JFK Historical Group
November 17-20, 2022, at the Doubletree by Hilton, Dallas, TX
The JFK Historical Group, in collaboration with JFK Conferences, LLC and Project JFK, will bring some of the nation’s top researchers and experts to the Doubletree in Dallas on November 17-20 to shed light and bring new evidence on the political assassinations of the 1960s that changed the course of American history.
This conference opens on Thursday evening with an “early bird” meet and greet between speakers and attendees. The next two days will involve full days and evenings of presentations and features mid-day luncheons on Friday and Saturday and a Saturday night banquet, each with keynote speakers.
The Doubletree is offering a special rate of $109 per night for those attending the conference. You need to call the hotel at 214-741-7481 to book your room at the discounted rate and tell them you will be attending the JFK Historical Group Conference.
Book your room here: www.my-event.hilton.com/dalmkdt-jfk-6d7a94a1-89c8-4a9c-9e6d-44530799bfd4/
There are a limited number of rooms available at this special rate, so register early! Be sure and mention the JFK Historical Group when you register.
To sign up for this conference, go to: https://www.jfkhistorical.com/.
Our registration fee is $115 (Those who sign up early will receive a special gift.)
Our banquet fee is $50, and the Friday and Saturday luncheons are $30 each. You can register for the conference and all three meals for $215.
Our speaker lineup includes:
- A long-time researcher who is one of most knowledgeable experts on the JFK assassination in the world, Ed Tatro, will be bring his captivating speaking style to our banquet on Saturday evening, as one our keynote speakers.
- J. Gary Shaw, a legendary first-generation researcher, and co-author of Cover-Up: The Government Conspiracy to Conceal the Facts About the Public Execution of John Kennedy. Gary will be speaking on new evidence regarding Roscoe White.
- The conference will feature a special presentation by Judyth Baker, a key witness and author of Me and Lee: How I came to know, love, and lose Lee Harvey Oswald and David Ferrie: Mafia Pilot. She will also be heading up the memorial ceremony on Dealey Plaza on November 22.
- Ryan Jones, historian for the King Memorial Site in Memphis, Tennessee, will be delivering a keynote address at our Friday luncheon. Ryan has gained possession of files from the King family that have not been seen by the public.
- Project JFK will once again be making an appearance at our conference. Educator and long-time researcher Casey Quinlan will be speaking about his new research, regarding military and Nazi connections to the JFK murder.
- Brian Edwards has been investigating the JFK assassination since 1969 and has a long and distinguished career in criminal justice. Brian is featured prominently in Oliver Stone’s documentary, JFK, Destiny Betrayed. Casey and Brian co-authored the book, Beyond the Fence Line: The Eyewitness Account of Ed Hoffman and the Murder of President John Kennedy.
- Assassination expert David Knight will be giving a presentation on his new research associated with Jimmy Hoffa.
- Dr. Mike Chesser, a practicing neurologist, will deliver his expertise on the medical evidence in the JFK murder.
- Larry Rivera, author of The JFK Horseman: Framing Lee, altering the Altgens6 and Resolving Other Mysteries, will be speaking on his new research on both the JFK and Malcolm X assassinations.
- Robert Groden, a nationally known expert on the photographic evidence of the JFK assassination and author of multiple books, including Lee Harvey Oswald: A Comprehensive Photographic Record, will be speaking on his new research, in regard to the case.
- Professor Mal Hyman of Coker College will be discussing his latest research associated with his book, Burying the Lead: The Media and the JFK Assassination.
- Phil Nelson, author of numerous works, including Who Really Killed Martin Luther King Jr.?, will be presenting on his latest research associated with the MLK murder.
- Randy Benson, creator of the award-winning documentary on the JFK assassination, The Searchers, will be speaking about his follow up documentary, Searchers 2.
- Assassination researcher Pete Hymans will deliver a presentation on the life and death of RFK, and its impact on America.
- Gary Fannin, author of The Innocence of Oswald: 50+ Years of Lies, Deception & Deceit in the Murders of President John F. Kennedy and Officer J.D Tippett, will be discussing his latest research on the JFK murder.
- Professor David Denton of Olney Central College will discuss his latest research on the recently declassified files from the National Archives.
(Subject to change)
Thursday November 17th
8pm-? Meet and Greet with speakers
Friday November 18th
- 8:15am-8:20am David Denton- Intro
- 8:20am-9:20am Mal Hyman- Media and JFK Assassination
- 9:25am-10:25am Robert Groden
- 10:35am-11:35am Casey Quinlan
- 11:40am-12:30pm Larry Rivera- Malcom X (part I)
- 12:35pm-1:35pm Luncheon featuring Ryan Jones- MLK
- 1:40pm-2:30pm Larry Rivera- Malcom X (part II)
- 2:35pm-3:55pm Brian Edwards
- 3:45pm-4:45pm Phil Nelson
- 4:50pm-5:50pm Pete Hymans- RFK
- 5:50pm-7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm-8:00pm Vince Palamara
- 8:05pm-9:05pm Gary Shaw
- 9:05pm-? Social in hotel Lobby
Saturday November 19th
- 8:10am-8:30am Randy Benson- Why is the JFK assassination still important
- 8:35am-9:35am Larry Rivera
- 9:40am-10:40am Gary Fannin
- 10:45am-11:35am David Denton- Declassified files from the National Archives
- 11:40am-12:10pm Jack Roth
- 12:15pm-1:15pm Luncheon featuring-Brian Edwards & Randy Benson
- 1:20pm-2:20pm Judyth Baker
- 2:25pm-3:25pm David Knight-Hoffa
- 3:25pm-3:55pm RFK 101
- 3:55pm-4:10pm Journey-Legal update on classified documents
- 4:00pm-4:45pm Judyth Baker Q&A with students in breakout room
- 4:15pm-5:15pm John Barbour
- 5:20pm-6:15pm Mike Chesser
- 6:45pm 8:15pm Banquet Ed Tatro
Sunday November 20th
- 9:00am-10:00am Small group Q&A between speakers and guests in the break out room and lobby areas
- 10:00am-? Project JFK will be offering a tour of Dealey Plaza and a bus tour of important sites(Details to follow)
Tuesday November 22nd
- Dealey Plaza remembrance ceremony led by Judyth Baker