NOTE: When downloading these files, give them time to “buffer” (at least a minute or two, a bit longer for the lengthier files) before attempting to play them.
1. Radio interview with Gary King
This two-part radio interview was the first of my interviews, dating back to 2010, after the “Mastermind” book and before the “Colossus” book:
2. This is one of my earliest vIDeo interviews, from 2013, with Canadian Brent Holland:
3. Radio Interviews with S.T. Patrick (Midnight Writer News):
Book #1: LBJ: The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination
Book #2: LBJ: From Mastermind to The Colossus
Book #3: Remember the Liberty!
Book #4: Who REALLY Killed Martin Luther King Jr.?
4. The Opperman Report – radio interview July 15, 2017
5. NOVEMBER 2020 WEBINAR: A PRESENTATION SUMMARIZING BOOK “WHO REALLY KILLED MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.?”
This presentation explains my own original discoveries about how the FBI-led plot to murder Dr. King was designed to ensure that there was never a real “investigation” because that would lead right back to the office of J. Edgar Hoover. Instead, they relied on a succession of novelists to set a false meme with the name of the selected patsy, James Earl Ray, as the lone malcontent, falsely portraying him as a hateful and vicious Southern racist and stalker / murderer of King when none of those descriptions were true.
6. INTERVIEW (June 8, 2021) WITH KRIS MILLIGAN, PUBLISHER OF TRINEDAY PUBLISHING